Twitter Training Course
Discover how to use Twitter to engage, promote, listen and more.
Our Twitter Workshop is an intensive, one-day, hands-on course aimed primarily at beginner-level users. We have been using and advising clients on how to use Twitter for around 10 years and this course will show you how to set up Twitter correctly, Tweet like a pro, use it for different business activities, listen to conversations, build a following and measure its effectiveness.
|Nov 5, 2018||Portland Place, London||Early Bird £275 (not £295)||Book Now|
|Dec 10, 2018||Portland Place, London||Early Bird £275 (not £295)||Book Now|
|Oct 19, 2018||Cardiff Gate, Cardiff||Early Bird £175 (not £195)||Book Now|
|Dec 5, 2018||Cardiff Gate, Cardiff||Early Bird £175 (not £195)||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
On completion of this 1-day course you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of Twitter
- Know how to change/update all aspects of your account: bio, headers, profile pics, settings
- Be able to create effective tweets using text, image and video
- Understand how to effectively use hashtags, retweets, comments and lists
- Learn how to grow your followers
Who is the course aimed at?
This 1-day course is designed to give delegates hands-on experience of how to use Twitter effectively as a business tool. It is aimed at beginner-intermediate marketing and PR professionals and those who are managing social media accounts.
- Twitter and Social Media
- What organisations are using Twitter and why?
- What are your objectives for using Twitter?
Twitter Basics and Set Up
- The dashboard
- Tweets, retweets and notifications
- Following and Followers
- Crafting a Twitter name and Bio
- Selecting/creating a suitable header and profile photo
The Art of Tweeting Part 1
- Create plain text tweets
- Add links
- Learn how to reply to and mention Twitter users
- Discuss and use retweets effectively
How to Build a Following
- How to tap into your existing customer base
- Use the various digital marketing tools to drive traffic
- Reaching out to others and collaborating
Listening and Managing
- What you should be looking out for
- Learning to respond and engage
- Using Twitter Advanced Search
- Evaluating and using 3rd party apps
- Scheduling tweets
- The importance of a Twitter Calendar
The Art of Tweeting Part 2
- How are companies crafting their tweets
- Delve deeper into Tweet etiquette
- Understanding, finding and creating hashtags
- Using shortened & custom URL’s
- Creating and adding images and video
- 30 techniques to guarantee better engagement and activity
Monitoring and Advertising
- Twitter's Analytics package
- Discover how you tweet better
- Find the optimum times to tweet
- Consider how to use Twitter with Google Analytics
Twitter and Your Company
- How to further develop your strategy
- How to get further buy in from directors, managers & the staff
- Defining the boundaries for your Twitter activity
- Social Media/Twitter policy for your organisation
Cardiff - Our training venue is located in Liberty Marketing's offices in Cardiff Business Park in Llanishen. This location is situated between Junction 32 of the M4 and Cardiff City Centre, making it ideal for those travelling from Cardiff, Newport, the South West England, West Wales and the South Wales Valleys.
London - Our London courses are delivered from two central London locations. They are Portland Place, which is opposite the BBC and Holborn Bars, which is located next to Chancery Lane tube station. Both locations are ideal for tube and rail connections.To work out your travel times, please visit the Portland Place or Holborn Bars pages.
Our Cardiff courses are charged out at a standard fee of £195 +VAT per person (Early Bird offers exist) and our London prices are £295 +VAT (Early Bird offers exist). The price includes:
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird pricing). For numbers above 5, you may want to look at our In-House courses.
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).
Courses start at 9.45 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.30. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know