Google Analytics Course
Learn to report, measure and improve website activity on our 1-day workshop
On this hands-on Google Analytics Training Course we will explore Google Analytics from account set-up, to looking at how the interface works, understanding how to interpret metrics and dimensions, creating dashboards and on to its more advanced reporting capabilities. The course is designed to help you better understand the activities of your website visitors to improve their user engagement and increase conversions.
|Oct 23, 2018||Portland Place, London||Early Bird: £275 (not £295)||Book Now|
|Nov 20, 2018||Portland Place, London||Early Bird: £275 (not £295)||Book Now|
|Dec 18, 2018||Portland Place, London||Early Bird: £275 (not £295)||Book Now|
|Oct 26, 2018||Cardiff Gate, Cardiff||Early Bird: £175 (Not £195)||Book Now|
|Nov 23, 2018||Cardiff Gate, Cardiff||Early Bird: £175 (Not £195)||Book Now|
|Time: 9.15 am - 4.30 pm. Lunch/refreshments included. Prices ex. VAT. 10% discount for 2 or more delegates*.|
On completion of this 1-day course you will:
- Understand the Google Analytics interface
- Have a clear understanding of the main reporting features
- Know how to navigate, select and search the dimensions and metrics features
- Be able to create dashboards
- Know how to send reports
- Understand how to create custom reports and segments
- Be able to create simple goals and filters
Who is it for?
It is aimed at beginner to intermediate users be they marketers, sales people, IT staff, admin staff, owner-directors and anyone who needs to know the performance of their websites and mobile apps.
Introduction to Analytics
- What is Analytics and why do we use it?
- Why is it beneficial to organisations?
Account Structure and Analytics Implementation
- What are properties, views, dimensions and metrics?
- Learn the key concepts: e,g. sessions, users and page views.
- Considering and defining online goals (micro and macro goals).
Understanding the Analytics Interface
- How to use the date and graph selector.
- Learn to use primary and secondary dimension selectors.
- Tips on how to use and understand reporting in tables.
- Creating/emailing dashboards, widgets and reports.
- Understanding where visitors come from.
- Exploring your key channels.
- Understanding where Google's Search console fits in.
- Dimensions and Metrics in standard reports.
- What are the characteristics and reporting features of main reports:
Standard Reports - Conversions
- Aligning business and marketing objectives to Analytics.
- Micro and Macro goals.
- Events - tracking on-page events (pdf's, videos, links, etc)
- Goal flow and visualisation.
Segments & Customisation
- How to create segments.
- Understanding & creating custom reports
- How to set up custom alerts.
- Review and recap.
- Q & A.
Cardiff - Our training venue is located in Liberty Marketing's offices in Cardiff Business Park in Llanishen. This location is situated between Junction 32 of the M4 and Cardiff City Centre, making it ideal for those travelling from Cardiff, Newport, the South West England, West Wales and the South Wales Valleys.
London - Our London courses are delivered from two central London locations. They are Portland Place, which is opposite the BBC and Holborn Bars, which is located next to Chancery Lane tube station. Both locations are ideal for tube and rail connections.To work out your travel times, please visit the Portland Place or Holborn Bars pages.
Courses start at 9.45 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.30. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know