Google AdWords Courses London & Cardiff
Plan and create effective Google Ad Campaigns
This 1-day workshop is designed at giving beginner/intermediate AdWords advertisers the experience of using this most powerful of mediums. This hands-on AdWords course covers everything from account set, campaign and ad group set up to selecting the best keywords, creation of the best ads, bidding, location targeting and much more.
Who is behind the course?
Marketing Tom Media has been involved in creating, implementing and maintaining Google AdWords accounts for over 7 years. We have worked with the private sector, public sector and government organisations in this period. We have also run many Google AdWords courses in South Wales.
Gareth Morgan heads up Liberty Marketing a 35-person company that manages the organic and paid search campaigns for over a 200 clients with an annual AdWords spend of over £10 million. He has over 9 years' experience and is a Google AdWords Qualified Professional.
Who is the course for?
It is aimed at beginner-intermediate marketing and PR professionals and those who are managing social media accounts. Whether you are involved in Social Media for SME's, councils, charities, the NHS or education departments, you should find this course of particular interest
Introduction to AdWords
- What is it?
- Your business objectives and strategies
- Traditional vs digital advertising
- Standard Search vs Paid Search
- What is AdWords and what is it used for?
- What are keywords and why are they critical?
- Match types: Broad, Exact, Phrase and Negative
- Negative keyword tips
- Keyword Tools: Google Keyword Planner
- Other Keyword Tools: Google Search & Uber Suggest
Destination or Landing Pages
- Home page or landing page
- What do companies want their visitors to do?
- Calls to Action and Landing page setup/ goal
- Trust signals
- The PPC/ SEO landscape – SERP
- Targeted v untargeted campaigns?
- What do your ads need to achieve?
- Does the ad copy marry up too
- Ad copy creative
- Key elements - character, USPs, features/ benefits, etc
- Ad Creation
Setting up an Account
- Considering Site Structure
- Sales & non-sales keywords
- AdWords Structure - Account + Campaigns + Ad Groups + Keywords + Ads
- Setup - Campaign, Ad Group, Ads & Keywords
- Bid Implementation
- Conversion Session
Advanced Campaign Features
- What are enhanced campaigns
- Location, Ad Schedule and Device Modifiers
- What is it? – video
- How does it work?
- Text, Image and Rich media ads
- Topics & Interests
- Managed placements
- Ad creator
- Display planner
Cardiff - Our training venue is located in Liberty Marketing's offices in Cardiff Business Park in Llanishen. This location is situated between Junction 32 of the M4 and Cardiff City Centre, making it ideal for those travelling from Cardiff, Newport, the South West England, West Wales and the South Wales Valleys.
London - Our London courses are delivered from two central London locations. They are Portland Place, which is opposite the BBC and Holborn Bars, which is located next to Chancery Lane tube station. Both locations are ideal for tube and rail connections.To work out your travel times, please visit the Portland Place or Holborn Bars pages.
Courses start at 9.45 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.30. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.
Our masterclass will be restricted to a maximum of 14 people. This means that we are able to interact more with our clients and spend more time helping them to develop the best possible Google AdWord campaigns.