The eMarketing Award is a qualification which is offered by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Given the status of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, this is probably one of the most widely recognised qualification in Internet or eMarketing available in the UK.
In a business world which is becoming increasingly dominated by the Internet, individuals and companies need to understand the Internet Marketing strategies and tools which they can integrate with their mainstream marketing activities to deliver success to their organisations.
What are the objectives of the coures?
In the words of the CIM the eMarketing Award will provide candidates with:
- An overview of e-marketing and its dynamic opportunities
- An insight into the emerging new business models
- The knowledge to ensure your e-marketing activities are maximised and integrated into existing marketing plans
- The ability to propose e-marketing plans using different e-marketing tools depending on the needs of the business
- An understanding of how to research your customers and potential markets through new online channels and how to reach these customer groups through e-marketing
- A full 35 hours CPD - half way to becoming a Chartered Marketer
In order to achieve the qualification, candidates must pass both an online multiple test and a 4,000-word dissertation.
These are the expected learning outcomes for the eMarketing Award:
- You will get a clear understanding gof the eMarketing landscape
- You will know how to create effective eMarketing plans
- You will gain a clear undertstanding of current and emerging Internet Marketing tools
- A qualifcation in e-marketing from the world's largest organisation of marketing professionals
- A clear understanding of research techniques to analyse the on-line competitive environment
- An insight into how other companies and organisations are successfully implementing eMarketing strategies
The team at Marketing Tom Media have more than 8 years' experience working in eMarketing and have delivered this course to over 160 professionals over the last 3 years. Not only do they offer the eMarketing Award and other 1-day workshops but also help companies create effective strategic plans and implement the tactical campaigns that are needed to deliver their eMarketing objectives. Thus ensuring that they are at the cutting edge of what is happening in eMarketing today.
For more information, please take a look at our eMarketing Award training programme.